Monday, March 15, 2010

Here I am!!

SOO, Here I am, along with my water bottle in hand! Well not really because I type best with the use of both my hands, but you get the picture!!
After many plees and even a few people getting on to me. I finally decided i needed this blog. Not just because of the few of you that give me encouragment but to keep myself accountable.
So now for the good news:
I LOST 50 LBS!!!
YAH! It is very very amazing, although I have 50 more to go!! I am currently doing a 25 lbs challenge by my birthday. For those of you that do not know when that is.. SHAME ON YOU.. It's May 30th To be honest I am going to have to get my butt in gear because the last few weeks i have not pushed myself like i am capable of doing. That is partial why this blog is being integrated back into my life.

The latest challenge: Drinking Water!! A couple of weeks ago I got a major UTI and when i figured it out i had not drank a drop of water in 3 to 4 days. Therefore, I gave up the pop for my health! This is not some crazy challenge that I am going to beat myself up over if I happen to have one. My addiction to pop has been a slight increase to something that has come to control me. I even excused my addiction to pop, as it kept me from eating!! This is where I am still learning to be satisfied with one thing and one thing alone. MY SAVIOR!! Only He can satisfy my desires, feelings, and even my habitual motives for eating and drinking the things that i do.

Thank you for joining me on my next journey of stepping into a New me!!!
HERE WE GO AGAIN!!
I promise this time I am here to stay!!

By the way: lesson learned today, HOTDOGS are not a good diet food, LOTS OF CALORIES!!

2 comments:

  1. let's see some pics little lady....it's the best feeling in the world to share your excitement with others and have them be just as excited as you are....i know this because i have lost 63 pounds in the last five and a half months!! i just posted some new pics on facebook....now it's your turn!! congratulation and keep up the good work!! you can do it girly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo! Congrats on the 50 lbs. I agree with April.....let's see some pictures!
    ~Jamey

    ReplyDelete