Thursday, March 25, 2010

Say Hey Its a Good Day!!

Good morning world!! It's a brand new day with a brand new start!! I'm not here to diet, i'm here to change some old habits in my and turn them into new ones. Not just or me but for my family as well!! I did not wake up in time to do my work out, but I did get up in enough time that I already have breakfast on the stove. In order to work harder at my glutten free life style we are having breakfast rice this morning. Which is perfect because it happens to be my boys favorite!! Want the recipe: Cook some rice add a little milk and some cinnamon and sugar, ofcourse i substutite the sugar with splenda!! Giving me rougly 150 calories for breakfast!!

I know that the Lord has great plans for me and for this weight loss and its time to listen to my God. I know my God is bigger than any sort of food addiction that I may have not its time to put into play that knowledge! Struggles will come but I know He OVERCOMES!! Which is the reason for my title.

Say hey its a good day, even if things don't go my way! Jesus is Lord and I am saved so say hey its a good day!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment