Friday, March 26, 2010

Wonderful Friday!

Well I did it! I went 100% glutten free yesterday! I even had a ham and cheese sandwhich (on corn tortillas) :) It feels great to be glutten free!! I believe I will continue to work to it! I didn't lose anything this past week from living to eat instead of eating to live. But, I feel like I am getting back on track. Now if only I could find a way to get motivated into working out. Tho, I had a little motivation yesterday as we were at the park with the kids playing. My husband said it was amazing to watch the energy that I have now to play with the kids and it simply made me want more and more!! I want to run with my boys for hours upon hours!! They are my true motivation!!
This morning for breakfast I had a hardboiled egg that we broke up, alot like a scrambled egg added a touch of butter then the salt and pepper! It was great~!@!

Well, I will write more tonight! I am off to work, to run and play with the children!

LOVE YALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment