Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Frustrated!!

Everyone keeps asking me how I can have little motivation at this moment when I just lost so much weight. But the truth is I am having a hard time with motivation. I told you guys I would share the good and the bad in this journey and here I am with the bad!!

I have done nothing but eat and eat and eat some more!~! I have also lost my motivation for working out!! You may say how bad can it really be well let me give you an example of my day today as to what I have eatin. Most of it will leave your mouths dropped and it leaves mine doing the same.

Breakfast: Yoplait (Okay off to a good start)
Lunch: 4-6 bites of cakes, BLT and chips
Snack: a few bites of cheeze its and 4 graham crackers with peanut butter (yes 4)
Supper New potatoes and broccoli and cheese, and i tried a frog leg

Okay so it may not sound super duper horrid but here is where I have fault. In the past month I have found that I have what I believe to have an intolerance to glutten. In the time that I took the glutten out of my everyday diet i felt better and was healed of many things that have hurt me for years. As you can see by what I ate nearly everything is filled with glutten. I have a craving for breads and flours, the good stuff!!

Please say a prayer for me that I can remember how good it felt to be 100% glutten free!!!
I pray that I myself will continue to look to Christ for my comfort instead of food!! That is alot of my problem!!

What I plan on working on? Being 100% glutten free and believing in it no matter what everyone else tells me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment