Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day 1

Well guess what?? I did it!! Did what?? I signed up for a marathon!! Am I ready? Mentally? YES Physically?? NOOO But you have to start somewhere and here I am starting! I have 2 and half months to whip myself into shape. Doing something that hasn't been done around here in a long time. A girl going from Fat Chick to Marathon runner! I am bound and determined to do this. It has been my dream for a very very long time. Many of my friends will tell you this, i just have never done this. So when a special person asked me to do a marathon with her, how could I say no! I am very very far behind being in shape. Infact where I stand tonight is I can comfortable run 2 blocks and I have to go 6 miles. But, if you know me I will not give up and I will cross that finish line in a couple months. Hope your excited to go on this journey: From Fat Girl to Marthon Runner!~!

No comments:

Post a Comment