Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Monday!!

Good morning guys!! Well we are week 3 into training for that marathon and honestly I haven't pushed myself to far yet. I have worked on attempting shedding some pounds and just simply getting my energy up. This weight loss thing has done wonders on my energy and spending time with the kids. We even walked to get an icee yesterday, which may not sound like much to you but for my family it was a big deal. Last year at this time we always just hopped in the car and drove to get our icee's. I did my 3 day fruit diet and lost 5 pounds off of it! I have 19 more pounds to go until my next big goal. I haven't set a reward yet for that one. Anyone got any suggestions!!

This morning I listened to Joyce Meyer, an amazing woman of God. She talked about not throwing pitty party's and when the devil decided he was going to throw one, don't accept the invite!! This included weight issues!! Just live life praising God!! I shouldn't be conforming to the world in the way I look, instead I should be letting God transform my inside out! To be more like Him! Looking great is wonderful, but its more about health!! I've kinda had a new adventure put infront of me and I think I can do it!! Strike that.. With God... I KNOW I CAN DO IT!!!

I started my morning out with an Activia and now its time to head to work!!

Today's goal: NO PITTY PARTIES!!!

LOVE YALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment