Monday, May 17, 2010

Who knows!!

I keep wondering what the point is in doing this!! And then for some crazy reason God shows me. I have been so down lately on this "diet"/life change stuff, because it seems like it will never be enough. All that I want is to be healthy and happy with myself. The later part I realize tho is not a weight issue and that is something that God is teaching me to be happy from the inside out. The reason I do not give up is because I know that my God has big plans for this weight loss and for me and my future. That is why I continue on this journey. Tho it has been very very very slow at times, I will continue to press on.. WHO KNOWS what the future holds, a book, a story, or just simply the journy but i know that I will continue on someway somehow. I got special encouragement this morning from clear across the world from me, just simply knowing that she is reading this is encouragement to keep going.. WHO KNOWS maybe i can stay on my journey and she will someday get to meet the new me :) Some how I know that I can do this, but my body and stomach keeps saying you can't. But I guess that is the great thing about Our God, he is that one that says I CAN and He is the one WHO KNOWS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment