Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I am writing...

I am writing because.. I am hungry. But what do you expect of someone that has lived their life on nothing but food. The truth is I am probably not even hungry, simply bored or just want to taste something!! I have done pretty good so far today, there are a few changes I would make like 1) eat breakfast 2) don't eat potatoe chips. The good thing for today was I only the portion size or maybe even a little less of the chips! I don't ever want to cut anything out of what I eat I just want to learn how to not let it control me!! I did get up this morning, but i didn't go work out, so thats my next goal is to start working out in the mornings!! UGH! If you know me, you KNOW I DO NOT DO MORNINGS!! But i suppose it is time. I have had a little fear put under my belt that has helped me today. My father has been having some chest issues and one of the things that they think it is is that his arteries our clogged. YES SCARY!! We will know more tonight or tomorrow!! I am also getting a pedicure tonight for the very first time ever and so I am excited about that. It's an important part in learning to love the me from the inside out!!
So here I am rambling and I think that my "hunger" has subsided I guess its time to go fix some supper for the kiddos and find something good for me :)
God bless to all and thanks for letting me ramble!!

No comments:

Post a Comment