Saturday, May 22, 2010

THE DREADED WEEKEND!!

OKAY, so here we go its the start of a new weekend and hopefully the start of learning to control my weekends and say NO!! The weekends are the hardest part for me in staying home. It seems like everything we do is surrounded by eating and eating BAD FOODS!! I usually do good during the week when I am staying busy, but then during the slow times at home I am eating. So i end up losing weight during the week just to simply put it back on in 2 days over the weekend so i end up spending the next week trying to counteract with that. This time I am hoping to just simply STAY ON TRACK!! We will see how it goes!! I am hoping since I started out this blog it'll keep my a little more motivated to get back on here and let you guys know how I did!!

God Bless and LOVE TO ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment