Friday, August 12, 2011

A Second Chance

Well here I am AGAIN!! Only this time with a vegence and a slightly different heart. Actually working towards a new heart is the main reason I am back in the mode of stepping into a new me. A month ago I gave birth to my baby girl, she is a mother's dream child. During the delivery however the doctors discovered something "slightly" alarming; my heart stops. Yes, I said that right my heart stops and then it kicks back into gear and gets going again. I am currently seeking out heart doctors but until I can find one covered under my insurance I realized theres only one way to make my heart healthy. So I decided to take you along on the journy with me again. I am on day 4 of glutten free and working out. My working out right now simply consists of walking every night for approximately 1 hour. Thanks to a handy heart monitor and fancy watch that i wear I am able to say that I burn approximately 500 calories each night that I do this.

My newest accomplishment is drinking my water. I have always in the past had a hard time finding ways to make myself drink the water. It was never about the taste or lack thereof it was simply just not drinking anything throughout the day. Now, thanks to my husband, I have a hand water bottle that lets me measure how much water I am drinking. My trick for drinking water: there is none. You just have to do it! If you like flavors then you can add lemons, oranges, cucumbers, even the packets you buy at walmart. If you are a "forgetter" like me, set an alarm on your cell phone reminding you to go and drink you water!!

My goal for the week: is to finish this week up Glutten free. I guess I will not be eating that spaghetti I bought from the store tonight, especially now that I have told the world, or the 1 person reading this, that I will not be eating it.

Until next time: Drink your water and thanks for following me as I embark on this "new" journey of STEPPING INTO A NEW ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment