Thursday, November 19, 2009

Realization!

As I was rereading some of my post, I finally figured out whats wrong. I have never taken responsibility for who I have become or what I have turned my body into! I have blamed it on everything else, my emotions, my past, my present! When the truth of the matter is I am in control. I am the one who decides what I am putting into my body! I am the one who decides to workout or not to work out! Yes, i do have some motivation issues but now that I understand and realize that everything is put onto me, it slightly motivates me alittle bit more! I will not hit my thanksgiving goal, but I can continue to hit my big goal: 100 lbs by my birthday, that is still reachable and that is what I am reaching for!! I'd like to lose 5 move pounds by thanksgiving, which is attainable, and then I would like to lose 10 more by christmas and 10 my by my anniversary! If I am able to reach these goals I will be smaller than I was when Cody and I got together this time around! And it will be all down hill from that point.
My focus for today is pay attention to what goes into my body and to learn how to control it.

No comments:

Post a Comment