Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Who am I?

I lost who I am and Ive lost all my drive. But Im praying that God will give me something inside to give me just a little bit of fight!! I have made great strides and i know this, but for some reason I can not seem to change my life. That is why i suppose i stopped blogging, but i realized that meant i wasn't blogging for the correct reasons, i was blogging only to share the good and make people "proud" of me, but now its time to start blogging for myself and pray that somewhere along the line my friends and family will join and my struggle. I said in the beginning i wanted people to follow along with me as I cried and well im crying!! I don't know who I have let myself turn into except for someone I am not happy with, soo all i can do is fight to find that person i want to be and that person I know that I truly am!! I am a child of Christ and one that will continue to fight so that I may share my story and show His grace forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment