Friday, November 13, 2009

Thank you!

I have to say thank you to a friend that made me realize, I don't have to lose weight to gain God's grace or love! I am God's child and all I can do is live my life loving and praising Him constantly!! Does this mean I'm giving up on my fight, absolutely not! I want to live every day to the fullest and praise God here on earth as long as possible so that people may see His everlasting love!! In order to do this I have to take care of myself!!

To be quite honest with you I have not done good at all the past week with my eating! Although if I compare it to about 6 months ago it would be considered wonderful therefore i take it as a step!! And just like my title says, im stepping into a new me. I'm not going to be magically transformedinstead I have to take the steps and let Christ lead those steps!
I need to learn to lean on Him, not on food!!

No comments:

Post a Comment