Wednesday, July 22, 2009

There's always gonna be another mountain!

Man guys, I slipped! I can admit it but I am going to keep trying!! I know this is always going to be an uphill battle and there are going to be time that I lose, but the important thing is that i learn from what i do!! I have to keep going!! I did have a couple great moments this past week!!
1) i skipped on that piece of chocolate cake
2)i had egg whites for the first time (thanks friend)
3) I ordered a diet coke with lime instead of a rootbeer with lime

It's these small changes that are going to get me to my goals. I will continue to add to these changes.

"It aint about how fast i get there, it's about whats waiting on the other side"

Tho, its true I keep hearing that small little voice in my head telling me I will never making it!! But, let me tell you something little man on my should..... I WILL MAKE IT!!

If you want to listen to the song that has inspired me go to www.youtube.com and search the climb by miley cyrus. For those of you who don't like her, please ignore who she is and just listen to the words, or better yet just look up the lyrics!!
Until next time:
I will walk my butt of no matter how many mountains i have to climb!!

1 comment:

  1. We climed the mountian and made it Tuesday and we will amke this one!

    ReplyDelete