Monday, July 13, 2009

Family Gatherings = Food

Whoever said this was easy... LIED.. Though I am not actually sure anyone said this was going to be easy, especially since I have lived 25 years of my life with food being a god to me. I learned this weekend how comfotable I am with food and how uncomfortable I am with where it puts me. When God tells us there should be no other god before Him, I have come to realize that includes food. Now the question is how do I 1)stop being an emotional eater and 2)stop being a bored eater. These are my main two times that I end up turning to food.

This weekend was filled with lots of great family time, which also means lots and lots and even more food! I feel like I did better than I normally have, only having one of Uncle Paul's delicious hamburger and you know I am trying hard when I had only half of Aunt Barbara's AMAZING cake:( (sad face for the fact that i only had half) But, I still had my indulgents i.e. getting upset!!
See where the emotional eating comes into play!! GRRR I have got to figure this out!!!

Goal: Drink my 8 glasses of water!!!! To help my sister purchased me 2 HUGE water bottles in order for me to drink during the day. If I drink those two I will have succeeded!!

No comments:

Post a Comment