Friday, July 24, 2009

I have Faith!

So first an update on where I stand: I have lost 31 pounds and 16 inches!!

I feel great. I can feel a change. I still struggle day to day, but when you think about it, i have lived this lifestyle for 25 years and I am changing it now for the rest of my life and its only been 6 months, 3 weeks since i really started! It's going to take alittle bit.

Just when I begin to think it's impossible for me to change or lose the weight I am reminded of Luke 18:27 "the things which are impossible with men ARE possible with God" (my emphasis on are) God is the master designer of everything including each one of our bodies. Rather its sickness, weight, sorrow, God is in control and He is the healer. He is the potter and we are the clay, we are His perfect creation. Yes, I get mad and upset that things have happened to me in life to bring me to where I am, but in the same sense if you ask anyone around me and those of you reading will know: It's what has created me to be who I am, inside and out! Tho I am changing my outside appearance I am not changing my heart!! Atleast now maybe some of you can give me a full hug and wrap your arms around me:)

The the road is long we dont always get to understand it all but I am asking God help us trust you anyways!! I have faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment