Friday, July 10, 2009

My Story Part #2

To continue my story I will start off with the fact that I have done every possible diet out there, those approved by FDA and those not approved. I have lost some on probably all of them but they have never been a life changing approach for me. This time I am changing my life! As I said before I started this journey a year ago, but had given up. Tho I will say in that short journey I have lost 30 pounds and am well on my way to my goal off 1oo and beyond!! I hope that this blog can reach out to many people, I have to start somewhere, and I know that God has given me this to show that I can do all things through Him who gives me the strength. He is the designer of this body and I have not treated it like His temple!

Several people have asked me what my game plan is, and well its mainly walking and literally walking my butt off:) Hence the name "stepping into a New Me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment