Tuesday, July 14, 2009

3 steps forward and 2 steps backward!!

SO I simply feel like just saying UGH!! I had a really bad day, though I am sure it could of been worse!! I ate things that should of never been in my body but I some how decided to do it!! Although my official weigh in is not until thursday I did weight this morning and had gain weight!! I am really hoping though that this is due to the insanely amount of water that i have begun drinking!!

I reached my goal of drinking the 2 bottles of water and actually went above that! I have never drank so much water in my life!!

Now it is time to get serious!! No more playing around!! I know this blog was short, but its hard to blog exciting stuff when your day didn't go as plan. I do have to say that i have wonderful family that is really pushing me along!! )

My Big sister today fixed me grilled chicken and vegatables yum:) Thanks:)

Well I will keep on trucking, I am not giving up on this one!!

1 comment:

  1. There's always going to be ups and downs starting out. You will get better and better at saying no, it becomes a habit just like anything else can, it just takes time, work, and help from family and friends! :)

    -Craig

    ReplyDelete