Thursday, July 16, 2009

Going to have to change things up abit!

It seems that I have hit a plataue and can not get below it at all!! I kicked my butt this week in working out and eating healthy all to gain a total of 2 pounds!! But I will say I have lost inches and my clothes feel better!! I am going to have to switch things up abit in order to get over this platau, if yall have suggestions shoot me a comment or e-mail: clschultz08@rangers.nwosu.edu. I'm very frustrated at this point, but.. I am not doing this for a quick fix I am doing it for a life change so for that fact I am not giving up. I am proud of the things that I have changed, i am working out daily and eating ALOT more healthy. I have begun drinking alot more water as well. I think in the past few days I have drank more water than I have in my whole life!! Until Next time:

Psalm 143:7-8 (NIV) Answer me quickly, O Lord; my spirit fails. Do not hide your face from me or I will be like those who go down to the pit. [8] Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.

1 comment: