Thursday, July 9, 2009

A Brand New Journey: This is my story

I'm starting this blog knowing that I am the only one reading this at this point, but hope to someday reach many others who have walked in my shoes. My name is Cara but most people might know me by "big mama" and just as the name implies I am. I have fought the battle of the buldge for 25 years of my life ( whata ya know I am 25). I started losing weight after the birth of my second child, one year ago, but it has not been enough. I had lost the motivation and the will. I had decided this is who i was, but guess what its not who I am. My heart and my soul wants to run free and crazy, but as most can imagine it's rather hard to run when you have my body. Two days ago i gained the motivation that i need to light the fire under my rear. I am not ready to reveal that motivation yet, but i know it will come in due time. My main focus at this point is walking and more walking in order to let my inner person shine through. I am ready to live out my dream and my new life. Please join me as struggle, cry, laugh, and rejoice on my journey as at begin steppting into a new me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment