Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Baking and still losing!

So who would of thought that me losing weight would make me want to start baking!! All the times before it has been a matter of don't eat this, don 't keep that in your house, etc. But, since this time is different than the time before and I am not dieting, but simply changing my life I can still bake!! In fact I have found a new love for it, me and my husband spend out evenings together after the kids are in bed baking!! We have made homemade chicken noodles, fudge, bread, rolls, and even cherry cheese cake!! The fun part of this is finding the small little things that a person can change to make these recipes even healthier and a person not even be able to tell that they are eating something not to shabby for themself.

Cody and I as well as a friend have decided to take the special k diet! Only we put our own twist on things! We started this week and we are supposed to lose up to 7 lbs. and a pant size in 2 weeks, so i will be keeping you updated on that! You may be confused and saying "but, cara, you said you weren't going to do a diet? Well i'm not i simply take the "diets" that our around us and take the good from them and fit them into our lifestyle!! I'm changing my family one pound at a time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment